Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Self Introduction

Hello to everyone who visited my blog.^^ My name is Kim Gun Hee. I live in Gwangju, Korea. I am the second of three girls and it's fun having both younger and older sisters at the same time My sister studies abroad. She stays in New Zealand so when she comes to Korea she has to ide airplanes. My father collected many plants last year, so I used to see him grow plants. I grew one plant in school all by myself, and I think I'm good at it. Maybe I'm a green tumb.*^^*

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gunhee,

    I also have 2 sisters but they are both younger than me. I'm happy to learn more about you from your post. Next time, check your post for spelling mistakes and typing errors before posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    It is good to know some important information about you through this self-introduction. I am happy that you were successful in growing the plant all by yourself! I look forward to reading your future posts~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to have older sister too.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gunhee!

    I learn some interesting things about you after I read this...
    I was surprise that you have two sisters..
    And I also surprise that you are from Gwangju..

    Bye....;;

    ReplyDelete